- 120 gr. top end of the cod fillet
- 1 Eggplant (aubergine)
- 1 red Popper
- 1 sweet onion
- 50 gr. Kalamata olives
- 50 gr. Cherrys
- 4 c/s virgin olive oil
- 1 organic goats milk yogurt
- Maldon Salt
- Wrap the eggplant, bell pepper and onion in foil and bake for about 50 minutes until they are cooked and the skin is easy to remove.
- Now peel and dice them into very small pieces, place in a bowl, stir and season with a little olive oil. Reserve.
- Remove the pips in the black olives and cherries then cut into very small cubes.
- Mix the cherries with the remaining olive oil for the vinaigrette.
- Place the diced olives on a silicone sheet and dry in oven at 50 ° about 2h. Reserve.
- Cut the cod into very thin slices and layer 2 slices in a cross, then fill with the eggplant, bell pepper , onion and diced aubergine. Close with 2 slices of cod to form a "bombon".
Assembling the dish:
- At the bottom of the dish place a spoon of goats yogurt then a "bombon" and dress with the cherry vinaigrette . Sprinkle on some Maldon salt flakes and dried olives, then Finish off with chopped chives and a whole cherry.