- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 200 gr. sliced Chinese mushrooms
- 200 gr. pork, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 onion
- 1 bag of bean sprouts
- Sesame oil
- Soy sauce
- Chinese rice wine
- Spicy Sauce
- In a saucepan of boiling water, cook the noodles according to the instructions on the pack. Calculate about 12-14 minutes for egg noodles.
- Once the noodles are cooked, remove from the water and allow to cool.
- Sauté the vegetables in a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil. Add pork and mushrooms.
- Sauté and then add the noodles, the rice wine, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and the spicy sauce. Mix well and serve.