- 4 sole
- 200 ml. cream
- 2 shallots
- 30 gr. butter
- 16 medium shrimp or prawns
- 1 sprig of dill
- 1 handful of Kalanchoe flowers
- Clean and fillet the soles. Peel the shrimp, retaining the heads and tails. You can stuff the sole with shrimp: roll out the sole on a work surface and place some shrimp at one edge, roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry lightly. Saute the shallots – but don’t let them brown. Add the sole and kalanchoe flowers, turning a few times for two minutes. Add the cream and simmer. When the fish is ready, remove the toothpicks and remove the fish from the pan. Allow the remaining sauce to reduce.
- Season with salt and serve the fillets with a sprig of dill and a teaspoon of creamy sauce.
You can also prepare a shrimp and jasmine cream sauce to accompany fish. Saute the shallot in the butter with the shrimp heads and jasmine flowers. Add the cream and let it simmer, season with salt and strain. Serve.White wine with well integrated hints of wood, hay, apricot, with good acidity on the palate. With lingering citrus notes, characteristic of Verdejo, a variety recommended for this type of cuisine. For example Belondrade y Lurton 2007 fermented in French oak for 10 months and 4 months in the bottle from Bodegas Lurton Belondrade and the D. O. Rueda.