- 1 onion
- 5 sprigs fresh parsley
- 250 gr. spaghetti
- 100 gr. clams
- 1 knob of butter
- In a frying pan with a little olive oil, saute the onion over a low heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in boiling water until al dente. Drain and add a knob of butter to avoid sticking.
- When the onion is soft, add the chopped parsley, and immediately add the spaghetti. Mix well and cook the spaghetti a little longer over a low heat.
- When the spaghetti is al dente, add the clams, cover the pan and let the clams steam open with the spaghetti.
- When the clams have opened, remove from heat let sit for a couple of minutes. Serve