- 600 gr. small squid
- 200 gr. canned sweet corn( boiled)
- 1 small Bag of squid ink
- 2 small bunches of Pak Choi
- 4 Mini corn cobs
- 4 c / s 0.4 oil
- 30 gr. of popcorn
- Maldon Salt
- Saffron thread
- 100ml of sunflower oil
- Clean the squid by removing the skin on the outside and gutting the inside, cut them in half and with the help of a knife make a crosses on the outside.
- Boil the corn in salted water. Once cooked put it through a blender and then pass through the sieve to obtain a fine-textured cream.
- Fry the popcorn in a covered pan with the sunflower oil and saffron. Salt after draining.
- Place the ink with a little water in a saucepan and let it reduce until lightly blended.
- Place the mini ear of corns underneath the grill or fry until lightly browned.
Assembling the dish:
- Sauté the Pak Choi leaves in a pan with some of the 0.4 oil. The Pak Choi must be crisp.
- Fry the squid in a very hot pan, until just cooked.
- Arrange the hot grits on the bottom of the plate, then place the squid on top with a bead of ink, the leaves of Pak Choi, the mini ears of corn, the popcorn, and finally the Maldon salt.