- 500g fresh salmon
- ½ white of leek
- ½ onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1-2 tbsp. Chopped chives (optional)
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 or 3 potatoes
- The skin of 1 lemon without the pith
- 4 hamburger buns (optional)
- Remove skin and bones from salmon, cut into squares. Chop the leek and garlic up into very small pieces; grate the onion with the coarse side of grater.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and incorporate the egg yolks, mix and knead a bit with your hands. Now add a pinch of salt. and then the chives.
- Now take the mixture and a round metal ring and press some of the mixture into it until it is full. Heat up a frying pan with a little olive oil and add the mixture with the ring and cook for a few minutes on each side. If you want the fish cooked well place in an oven for a minute or two at a 180 degrees.
- For the comfit potatoes, peel and slice the potatoes into 1cm and with the help of a sharp knive cut them into different shapes, sprinkle with salt and cover with a mild olive oil and incorporate the lemon peel. Put the oven on at a very low temperature the oil must be hot but not burn, and then cook the potatoes for about 40 minutes.
- Heat up the bread in the oven, cut the tomato into thin slices and lettuce leaves in half.
- Assemble the burger and accompany with the potatoes.
Let your child knead the hamburger mixture and place them in the rings.