- 8 mullet
- 4 medium potatoes
- 4 rosemary sprouts
- 2 lemons
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 spring onion
- 4 level tablespoons of mascarpone cheese
- Olive oil
- 5-color peppercorns
- Fill a pot with water to cover potatoes. Cover the pot and let them boil until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Peel the garlic cloves and crush them in a mortar with a little salt. Add the cheese, mix everything and set aside.
- Make two cuts in the skin of the upper part of the mullet and two cuts below. Season inside and out with salt and pepper. Cut the lemons into slices and then cut these in half. Place a few slices of lemon inside and on top of the fish. Cover with rosemary and grill or fry for five minutes on each side. Cut a cross into the top of the potatoes and press down so they open. Put the mascarpone cheese mixture and garlic into the potatoes.
- Serve the fish with potatoes and spring onions