- 400g pappardelle
- 2 units of buffalo mozzarella
- 200g of cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Sprig of fresh basil
- Cut the tomatoes in half and place in a bowl with the sliced garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Put the diced mozzarella in a bowl with the water of the mozzarella and using a minipimer mix until creamy, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the pasta according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Serve the pasta with the creamy mozzarella, marinated cherry tomatoes and a sprig of fresh basil.