Fort the vegetable broth:
- 2l mineral water
- 2 carrots
- 1 celery stick
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 250 vermicelli noodles
- 100 g fresh spinach
- 100 g courgette skin
- 100 g green beans
- 100 g baby broad beans
- 50 g green garlic
- 100 g peas , shelled
- 50 g Grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare the broth finely chop the carrot , leeks, onion ,cloves of garlic and celery stick .Boil everything for half an hour in the 2 litters of mineral water .Add a little salt and pepper ,strain , and reserve .
- Chop the green garlic and blanch in plenty of salted water .Refresh and reserve.
- Next, blanch the peas and broad beans in salted water .Refresh and reserve.
- Chop the green part of the courgette into thin strips and reserve.
- Cut the green beans into thin matchstick sized pieces and reserve.
- Wash the spinach leaves (removing the stems if the leaves are large )and cut into thin strips .
- Brown the noodles in a pan in a little olive oil .
- Add the courgette and the green beans to the pan ,and gently fry .When they start to cook trough , throw in the spinach , the green garlic the broad beans and the peas
- Cover the vegetables and the noodles with the piping hot vegetable broth , and leave over high heat for 1 minute .Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the pan and finish off by baking a 190 oven for 5 minutes .It is ready to serve straight from the oven
•Vi fresc i lleuger d’aromes complexos a com •Verdejo de José Pariente – D.O. Rueda Auzells de Tomàs Cusiné – D.O. Costers del Segre