- 4 rolls
- 4 steaks about 50 gr. each
- 200 gr. seasonal mushrooms
- 50 gr. grated cheese
- 2 onions
- 1 clove garlic
- Olive oil
- Wash mushrooms and cut into julienne strips.
- Julienne the onion and fry in a pan with oil. Remove when it starts to brown.
- Brown the garlic in a skillet over a high heat with oil. Add mushrooms, season with salt and peper and let cook through. Remove when done.
- Meanwhile, season the steaks and fry well on a hot griddle or skillet with a little oil. They should be golden on the outside and rare on the inside.
- Cut bread in half. Top with onion, a steak, a few mushrooms and some cheese. Before covering with the other half of bread, place under the grill. Serve hot.