- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 red onion
- ½ red pepper
- ½ green pepper
- 2 garlic sprouts
- 1 avocado
- 4 steaks
- 1 tablespoon achiote
- Some radishes
- Cilantro (optional)
- 1 chilli (optional)
- The juice of ½ lime
- Salt and pepper
- Julienne the peppers, garlic sprouts and onion and chop the chili.
- Sauté in a frying pan with a little oil, season and, when done, add a little chopped cilantro and lime juice.
- Cut the meat into thin strips, season and cook with a little oil in a frying pan. When almost done, add the achiote and a half-cup of water. Mix well and wait until all the liquid has reduced. reserve.
- Slice the avocado into strips and sprinkle with lime juice to prevent browning.
- Chop up the radishes.
- Quickly heat the tortillas on a hot, dry skillet.
- Spread the julienned vegetables and some meat, some slices of avocado and a radish on each tortilla. Wrap up carefully. Repeat.
Use chicken, pork or make a vegetarian tortilla.