- 400 gr. Bomba rice (short-grained, round paella rice)
- 2 carrots
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 green peppers
- 1 red pepper
- 100 gr. canned tomato
- 8 langoustines
- 800 ml. fish stock
- Peel and dice the carrots; finely chop the onion, garlic and peppers into similar sized pieces and saute in a paella pan until tender and beginning to brown.
- Add the rice and stir. Add the fish stock and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the langoustines and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Peel the langoustines and serve with rice.
Add a knob of butter when the rice is cooked for a smoother taste. You can also add grated parmesan.Goes well with red or white. We recommend a dry Moscatel with soft, delicate, aromatic floral notes and hints of fruit. Casta Diva Cosecha Dorada from Gutierrez de la Vega of the D. O. Alicante.