- 4 turbot fillets about 150gr.each
- 250 gr. fresh morels (or 100gr. dried morels)
- 250 ml. cream
- 250 ml. fish stock (made with the turbot head and bones)
- Clean the mushrooms and if they are large chop them into quarters.
- For a couple of minutes, slightly sauté the mushrooms, with some olive oil and a dash of salt, until they give off an aroma. Then season to taste and set aside.
- Add the stock, bring to the boil, and allow to simmer for a few minutes. Then add the cream and cook for about 5 minutes to allow the sauce to thicken. Season to taste.
- Rub salt into the skin of the turbot and In a hot nonstick pan with a bit of olive oil, fry the fish over a medium heat until the skin is crispy and golden, then turn them over and cook the other side quickly.
- In the center of a plate arrange the mushrooms then place the fish on top and finish it all off by pouring the sauce over the top.