- 1 duck breast
- 150 gr. rocket
- Orange zest
- Lime zest
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Drops of balsamic vinegar
- Drops of orange and lime juice
- Clean the duck breast, wrap in cling film and freeze without removing the fat.
- Once frozen, cut into very thin slices, with the help of a meat slicer or very sharp knife.
- Prepare a bed of rocket, season with salt and pepper, and dress with a few drops of balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Lay the slices of duck on the bed of rocket. Dress with a few drops of orange and lime juice, freshly ground black pepper, salt flakes, olive oil and orange and lime zest.