- 200 gr. bomba rice
- 2 dorada fish
- 2 red mullet
- 1 spring onion
- 1 leek
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 medium-hot peppers (eg. Ñoras from Murcia)
- 100 gr. tinned tomato
- 500 ml. fish stock
- 1 pinch saffron
- Sauté the onion, garlic and leeks, all chopped very fine, in an earthenware pot.
- Once the vegetables are tender, add the rice, saffron and chopped hot peppers. Mix well.
- Add the tomatoes and fish, and simmer for 15 minutes over a medium heat.
- Remove from the heat, season wth salt and allow the rice to dry. Serve.
To prepare a simple white fish stock, saute the onion with leeks, a bunch of parsley and a fish bone. Simmer for 10 minutes and strain.