- 300gr fresh pasta
- 200g prawns
- 1 bunch spring garlic
- 200ml single cream o soya cream
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Reduce 300 ml cream or soya cream in a frying pan.
- When the sauce thickens, add curry powder, set aside.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted boiling water and a drizzle of olive oil for 10 minutes.
- Add to the sauce, mix well. Peel the prawns and saute with a pinch of salt, chopped garlic and a dash of olive oil.
- Serve over the pasta, and season.
Add a good handful of chopped chives and salt and pepper to season the pasta.