- 4 cod loins
- 500 gr. cooked white beans
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch chives
- 250 gr. fresh spinach
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Salt and pepper
- Saute the beans with the garlic cloves and a good splash of olive oil. Reserve.
- Meanwhile, and in another frying pan, sauté the spinach with a drizzle of olive oil. When the spinach starts to cook, add the honey and set aside.
- Finally, cover the cod with plenty of olive oil in a saucepan and cook over a medium heat until it is cooked through – about 4-6 minutes.
- Serve the sauteed beans and spinach with the cod. Season and add a tablespoon of finely chopped chives.
You can add the cod to the beans as you saute them saute allthe ingredients together in an earthenware dish.