- 600 gr. desalted cod
- 250 gr. cream
- 4 pak choi cabbages
- 1 pack of wild asparagus tips
- Light olive oil
- To make the saffron cream, heat a saucepan with a tablespoon of butter and a little olive oil, add a teaspoon of saffron and cook a few minutes. Then add the cream, allow to reduce and set aside.
- Boil the pak choi and asparagus tips for 1 minute and immediately cool in ice water.
- Heat enough oil in a saucepan to cover the cod. The oil should be hot but not boiling. Soak the cod in the oil for about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, saute the asparagus and pak choi.
- Remove any excess oil from the cod. Serve together with vegetables and the saffron cream.