- ½ kg. crumbled, unsalted cod with skin
- 200 gr. onion
- 100 gr. green pepper
- 1 chorizo pepper
- 1 red pepper
- ½ chilli
- 3 cloves garlic
- Olive oil
- Heat a little oil in a casserole dish. Saute the onion and the chopped garlic and chilli.
- Before they brown add the green pepper and chorizo pepper cut into thin strips. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the cod and stir to loosen the gelatin and bind the sauce.
- Add a little oil and simmer.
- Add the chopped red pepper and cook slowly for one hour.
- Serve hot.