- 8 good sized red mullets as fresh as possible
- 1kg medium sized new potatoes
- 2 bunches of very fresh asparagus
- 300ml mineral water
- 1 tbsp Forum Cabernet Sauvignon vinegar mixed with 50ml mineral water
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Wash the potatoes and cut into wedges as you would an orange, leaving the skin on. Place them on an oven tray and dress with oil, salt, pepper, and 300ml of mineral water. Cover with aluminium foil and bake for 15 minutes in a 200 degree oven.
- Remove the tray from the oven and take off the foil. Add the asparagus, chopped into regular sized pieces, and pour over the vinegar and water mixture and cook for a further 10 minutes at 200 degrees oven.
- Remove the tray from the once again, and stir everything. Sprinkle the red mullet fillets whit salt on the flesh side, and ley them over the pieces of potato and asparagus with the skin side up. Spoon over some of the oily cooking juices from the bottom of the trey and finish baking in the oven, still at 200 degrees for just two more minutes, and then it is ready to serve.
•Esquarterades de Tayaimgut – D.O. Penedès •Pansa Blanca de Marqués de Alella – D.O. Alella •Perro Verde de Àngel Lorenza – D.O. Rueda