- 4 pita breads
- 2 eggplants
- 1 red onion
- About 350 gr. roast lamb (for example, leftovers)
- 2 natural yogurts
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 200 gr. spinach
- Fresh Mint
- Scorch the eggplant on an open stove flame. Once warm, peel, chop and mix with tahini, salt and pepper and a pinch of cumin and oil.
- Blanch the spinach and a handful of mint for one minute in boiling water. Cool in ice water, remove excess water and blend with a mixer along with yogurt.
- Slice the onion into strips.
- Heat the pita bread in a hot frying pan without oil.
- Open and fill each pita bread with a smoked eggplant, a bit of roast lamb, mint and creamed spinach, and red onion.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and spinach.
You can substitute chicken for the lamb