- 1 violet potato*
- 1 / 2 parsnip
- 1 / 2 carrot
- 500 gr. watermelon
- 1 / 2 lemon
* If you can’t get hold of a violet potato, use any starchy tuber vegetable.
- Peel the potato and parsnip and cut into thin slices with a mandolin or a vegetable peeler. Brush the carrot clean and cut likewise.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the vegetables in batches. Drain on absorbent paper. So they remain crisp after frying pop in oven at 180 º C for a few minutes.
- Remove rind and seeds from watermelon and blend with lemon juice.
- Serve with crushed ice and vegetable chips.