- 60 grs of onion
- 35 grs of honey
- 80 grs of rice vinegar
- 80 grs of soy sauce
- 35 grs of brown sugar
- Grated lemon peel 1/4
- Grated orange peel 1/4
- 50 grs of Ketchup
- 35 grs of water
- Olive oil
- 2 drops of tabasco
- 10 grs of cornstarch
- Finely chop the onion and fry with a little mild oil.
- Once they have crystallized and are translucent, add the brown sugar and caramelize for 1 minute.
- Add the rice vinegar and let it completely reduce.
- Now add the ketchup, soy sauce, honey, grated citrus skins and tabasco, cook over a low heat for about 4 minutes.
- Finally, dilute the cornstarch with the water and bind the sauce until it reaches a semi-thick texture, almost a translucent jelly.
- Remove from the heat and fill a bottle then allow cooling.