- 4 sweet potatoes
- 300 gr of broccolis cut into small florets
- 150 gr of grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (Fan 180º/Gas 6).
- Scrub the sweet potatoes and dry well. Then, prick several times with a fork and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake directly on the oven shelf for 1 to 1:30h, until they fell soft. Meanwhile, steam or boil your broccoli for 4 min.
- Drain well and rinse under cold water.
- When the sweet potatoes are ready slice them in half lengthways.
- With a fork mash the flesh of the potato slightly, divide the broccoli into four and cover each half of the sweet potato with broccoli and grated cheddar cheese.
- Salt and paper to taste.
- If you are short of time, prick each sweet potato with a fork, wrap in kitchen foil and microwave on high for 8-10 mins until soft inside.
- Before, England was the only place where Cheddar cheeses were made. Today you can find Cheddar cheese in many countries all over the world. If you want a vegan filling cut out the cheddar cheese and use vegan link.