- 500 gr of seitan
- 1 kg of mushrooms in season
- 100 ml of virgin olive oil
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 50 gr of margarine
- 5 gr of salt
- 5 gr germinated hazelnuts
- 150g of chopped onion
- Boil the potatoes with the skin for 20 min, cool then peel and mash together with the margarine until it reaches a creamy texture, season and reserve.
- Wash the mushrooms then sauté them and add the onion brunoise, reserve.
- Cut the seitan and fill with the mushroom and roll it up.
- Place the potato in a bain marie. once heated through take a plate and a tablespoon of the potato spread around the centre of the plate and top off with the stuffed seitan.
- Decorate with a few sprouts of hazelnuts.