- 300 gr. red wine pasta
- 1 bunch wild asparagus tips
- 300 gr. blend of herbs and tender salad leaves
- 100 gr. broccoli
- 100 gr. green beans
- 3 cloves garlic
- 100 ml. white wine
- Olive oil
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling, salted water and a drizzle of olive oil and set aside.
- In a saucepan of boiling water, cook the green beans, broccoli, and sliced asparagus tips for 3-4 minutes.
- Saute the sliced garlic with a splash of olive oil. Add the vegetables and mix in the chopped herbs and salad leaves. Finally, add the pasta and mix well. Serve hot.
Add a half teaspoon of baking soda to the cooking water so that vegetables retain their beautiful green color.