- 1 large or two small eggplants
- 1 artichoke
- 1 lemon
- 1 red onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt
- 360 g of organic spelt fusilli (or similar)
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 200 ml of soya cream for cooking
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- Cut off the stems and the base of the eggplant. Cut in half and then cut into long, thin strips. Sprinkle with salt and leave to drain in a colander while preparing the rest of your ingredients.
- Remove the tough outer leaves and stem from the artichoke. Cut in half, remove the heart and cut in very thin slices. Add to a bowl of lemon water.
- Peel the onion and cut into thin crescents. Reserve.
- Rinse the eggplant with water and dry. Reserve.
- Boil the pasta, following the cooking instructions on the package.
- Heat the oil in large frying pan or wok and saute the onion with a pinch of salt for two minutes. Add the aubergines and artichokes. Continue sauteeing, turning them from time to time for about 8 minutes. When the pasta is ready, drain and add to the pan. Add the chopped chives, soy cream and soy sauce. Stir for one more minute.
- Serve immediately.