- 1 pre-cooked pizza base
- 1 red pepper
- 1 courgette
- 1 aubergine
- 100 gr Mozzarella cut and well drained
- 100 gr of smoked scamorza cheese
- 40 gr of parmesan in flakes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
- Cut the aubergine and courgette into slices of about 3 mm thick in elongated strips. Cut the red pepper into 1 mm thickness.
- Sauté the aubergine in a little oil on both sides for 3-4 min. Using the same pan, sauté the courgette for 2 min. Then do the same with the pepper but let it cook with a lid on for 10 min until tender. Allow to cool.
- Place the vegetables in a bowl and season them with the oil, pepper, salt, thyme, marjoram and chopped basil
- Heat the oven to the maximum temperature
- Dice the scamorza cheese
- Drain and slice the mozzarella cheese then place on the pizza base with the scamorza cheese. Put it in the oven for 5-10 min until the base is cooked and cheese has melted. Remove from the oven and place the vegetables on top. Return to the oven for 1 min
- Remove the pizza from the oven, sprinkle over the flaked parmesan and sprinkle over some fresh herbs