- 600 ml celery juice (about 3 cups)
- 3 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 / 2 lemon (the zest and juice)
- 1 stick of celery
- In a bowl, mix the celery juice with the syrup, and lemon zest and juice. Freeze. Remove from freezer and blend. Return to the freezer.
- A short time before serving, repeat the above step. Once crushed up, add to serving dishes; keep in the freezer.
- To decorate: cut a stalk of celery into thin strips and place in a bowl of water with ice. .Drain well and serve with the sorbet.