- 4 baked potatoes
- 100 grs of cottage cheese
- 6-8 sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 10-12 basil leaves chopped or ripped
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (Fan 180º/Gas 6).
- Scrub your potatoes and pat dry.
- Then, prick several times with a fork and sprinkle with salt. Bake directly on the oven shelf for 1-1:30h, until they feel soft.
- Mix together the cottage cheese with the sun dried tomatoes and the basil leaves. Reserve.
- When the potatoes are ready, slice a cross in the middle and mash the flesh with a fork.
- Add a good spoonful of the cottage mix into the top of the jacket potato.