- 200 g fresh blueberries
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 200 g of rice
- 250 ml of water
- 500 ml of milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- Wash the blueberries, and put them in a saucepan with 2 tablespoons of sugar and place over a medium heat stirring every so often until you have a compote.
- Remove and set aside.
- Put rice in a saucepan with water and bring to the boil over a medium heat.
- When the water is absorbed, add the milk, the open vanilla pod and 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- Cook and stir over a high heat. Remove and let cool.
- When serving, add the blueberries to the bottom of a glass and top with rice pudding.