- 20 ladyfinger sponge cakes
- 300 ml. water
- 10 gr. matcha tea
- 20 gr. sugar
For the custard:
- 250 gr. mascarpone
- 2 eggs
- 40 gr. sugar
- 100 gr. cream
- In a bowl, mix 2 egg yolks with 250 gr. of mascarpone.
- In another bowl, beat 2 egg whites until stiff, adding 40 gr. sugar halfway through.
- In another bowl, whisk 100 gr. cream.
- Add the the cream and egg whites to the egg yolk and mascarpone mixture and mix gently.
- In another bowl mix the water, matcha tea and sugar. Moisten 10 sponge fingers in this mixture and place them neatly in a 23 cm x 10 cm container.
- Pour half the custard over the sponge fingers. Top with the 10 remaining sponge fingers. Pour the remaining custard on top and sprinkle with a little Matcha tea.