- 500g ricotta
- 50 gr. agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons of lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons kuzu powder
- 5 egg whites
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon and lime zest
- 300 gr red berries
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 180ºC pencil and line a cake tin or pie mold (20 to 22cm in diameter) with baking paper.
- Blend the cheese with sugar and lemon peel.
- Dilute the kuzu in ¼ cup of lemon juice and add it to the above.
- Whisk the egg whites with salt into peaks.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the beaten whites to lighten the cheese mixture and then fold in the rest with a spatula, stirring constantly.
- Pour the mix into the cake tin and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the berries with sugar in a saucepan and warm over a low heat until the berries release their red juices. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Scatter the berries, and lemon and lime zest over the cake and serve.