- 2 teaspoons of agar agar powder
- 450 ml. Grape juice
- 400 gr. natural yogurt
- 4 level tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon chopped pistachios
- Dissolve the agar agar in half a glass of juice and bring to the boil. When it begins to boil, stir continuously for 30 seconds. Remove and mix with the rest of grape juice.
- Divide the jelly into four glasses and put into refrigerator until it sets.
- Remove the glasses, spread the yogurt on top, then some agave syrup, and decorate with chopped pistachios. Serve.