- 200 gr. of sponge fingers
- 50 gr. sugar
- 1/2 vanilla pod
- 300 gr. ricotta
- 1 glass of Muscatel or sweet wine
- 50 gr. shredded coconut
- 200 gr. peeled grapes
- Simmer the sugar and vanilla pod in two tablespoons of water over a low heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar and obtain a syrup.
- Remove from heat and remove vanilla. Allow to cool.
- Put the ricotta in a bowl and add the syrup slowly while mixing with a spatula.
- Heat the wine gently and soak the sponge in it. Arrange the soaked sponge in a serving dish.
- Cover with half the cream cheese, sprinkle some grated coconut and top with half of the grapes. Repeat to form another layer.
- End with a layer of grapes and coconut. Chill well before serving.
To peel grapes, dip for 5 seconds in a pan of boiling water and then dip them into a bowl of very cold water. The skin can now be easily removed with a small knife.