- 2 baby carrots
- 1 red pepper
- 1 stick of celery
- Seasonal Vegetables
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 200 gr. Philadelphia-style cheese
- Clean the vegetables and cut into small sticks.
- Try to remove any seeds. Likewise, remove the white part (very bitter) of the peppers.
- If you find the vegetables too hard to eat raw, or if seving to very young children, you can boil them for 3-4 minutes, and quickly chill before serving.
- Mix the cheese with finely chopped parsley and serve as a dip with the vegetable sticks.
Thin out the cheese by mixing in half a glass of liquid cream.