- 135 gr. Dark chocolate (70% cacao)
- 35 mI. Whipped cream
- 25 gr. butter
- 90 gr. Egg yolk (1, 5 eggs)
- 6 cherry tomatoes cut in quarter
- 2 grated ripe tomatoes, without seeds
- 4 small pansies petals
- 8 bread loaves, ½ cm. thickness
- Virgin extra olive oil
- Cooking salt
- In a bowl put the chocolate, the whipped cream and the butter and hot it in the microwave to melt them. You must do it in a low temperature to avoid they burn. Put this mixture in a glass and whisk them softly.
- Add the eggs yolk and emulsify them until you obtain au uniform cream.
- Fill the circulate molds of 3cm. diameter and 3 cm. height with this cream, previously covered with oven paper. Reserve them in the fridge until you must serve them.
- Cut the bread loaves and make rectangular shapes of about 9 x 3 cm.
FINISHING AND PRESENTATION
- Put the molds with the chocolate cream in the 190ºC pre-heated oven for 5 minutes.
- Spread tomato on the bread. Season it with oil and a pinch of salt.
- Remove the molds and the oven paper and put with care the baked cream on the bread loaves
- Serve in dessert dishes and put in each one 3 pansies petals and 3 quarters of tomatoes cherries, with a pinch of cooking salt on the top.