- 4 slices French bread
- 2 anchovies
- 4 thin slices of smoked salmon
- 4 capers
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 dl. vinegar
- 1 dl. olive oil
- Chopped parsley
- Clean the whitebait in cold water, removing guts, heads and bones, leaving you with the two fillets.
- Dry and season.
- In a bowl, cover with vinegar and leave in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.
- Then drain well and put in another bowl awith olive oil, sliced garlic and chopped parsley.
- Toast bread and place whitebait fillet on top.
- Cover with a slice of salmon.
- Garnish with capers.