- 450g cauliflower,
- 230 g avocado,
- 10g sun dried tomatoes,
- 40g celery,
- 4g garlic,
- 10ml oil,
- 30g of crushed sesame seeds with salt,
- 100g of black olives.
- 150 of medium sized fresh mushrooms,
- 20 ml. olive oil,
- 10ml. tamari
- 5g of wakame seaweed.
- Soak dried tomatoes in water for an hour and drain.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms.
- Clean the caps.
- Place mushrooms in a bowl, add oil, tamari, oregano, and mix well.
- Set aside to marinate for half an hour
- Soak seaweed in water for ½ hour and then drain.
- Remove stone and finely chop olives.
- Remove green leaves from cauliflower and cut into large pieces.
- Peel the garlic.
- Peel and remove the avocado stone.
- Blend in a food processor: cauliflower, avocado, tomatoes, celery, garlic, oil and salt until you have a dough you can roll into balls.
- Form small balls with cauliflower mixture, and coat – some with sesame and others with chopped olives.
- Serve with the mushrooms and seaweed.