- 4 medium sized brioches
- 400g vanilla ice cream
- 50g candied orange
- 50g candied melon 50g candied cherries
- 50 peanuts
- 50g butter
- 50g sugar
- Cut each brioche into 3 uneven sized pieces.
- Paint the brioches with a mixture of 50g of butter and 50g of sugar that has been melted in the microwave .Dip the pine nuts in the butter and sugar mixture as well and stick them to the top of the brioche pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 190 centigrade and bake for 5 minutes until golden then set aside.
- Chop the candied fruit into various sized pieces and set aside.
- Put the brioche back together on each plate, leaving a gap between each piece.Place some scoops of ice cream between peces and sprinkle the candied fruit on top,ensuring an assortment of shapes and colours.
•CR 20 de Mont-Ferrant – D.O. Cava •Nèctar Terrenal de Llopart – D.O. Cava Par Naranja de Bodegas Iglesias – D.O. Condado de Huelva