- 1 pitaya
- Elderberry flowers, gardenia flowers
- Gooseberries or blackcurrants
- 1 melon
- 1 kiwi
- 12 flowers of passion flower
- 1 mango
- 1 peach
- 200 ml. orange juice
- Peel the fruit, and make kiwi, peach, mango, melon, pineapple balls.
- You can serve this fruit salad inside the skin of an exotic fruit. You can either buy four more pieces of exotic fruit for this purpose or use the skins of those going into the fruit salad. For instance, in the pitaya and the mango. Cut the fruit in half and scoop out the pulp with a spoon, being careful not to break the skin. It’s a delicate operation in the case of the mango due to the large stone.
- Fill the skins with fruit balls, berries and gardenia and elderberry flowers.
- Blend 8 passion flowers with orange juice and pour over the salad. Decorate with a passion flower on each salad.
You can prepare this salad in advance and store it in the fridge. You can also blend all the ingredients for an exotic juice: add between 18 and 20 flowers of passionflower. Strain before serving.Try with a naturally fermented sparkling sweet made from the Muscat of Alexandria. This has fruity aromas on the nose with aniseed and balsamic notes, is pleasant on the palate, and has a refreshing and fruity finish. For example, Reymos Espumoso Moscatel from Bodegas Reymos of the D. O. Valencia.