- 1 just roll pastry (from a supermarket)
- Organic strawberry jam
For the crumble:
- 150 gr of almond flour
- 1 tablespoon of oatmeal
- 1 tbsp shredded almonds
- 100 gr of cold butter
- 50 gr of brown sugar or coconut
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- Roll out the pastry into a pre-greased cake mold, prick it all over with a fork and place in a preheated oven at 180º for a few minutes until it begins to brown, then remove and set aside.
- Place the almond flour In a bowl along with a tablespoon of oatmeal the flaked almonds, sugar, a pinch of cinnamon and the cold butter cut into small cubes. Rub the mixture and the butter with your fingers until you get a crumbly mix.
- Spread the strawberry jam over the pastry and cover with the crumble. Bake until the surface is golden.
- Serve slightly warm.