- 2 bananas
- 200g chopped almonds
- 4tbsp of honey
- 200g of 100 + 1000s
- Take a sheet of baking paper place the almonds onto it and put into an oven of 180 degrees for a few minutes until browned on both sides.
- Remove them and allow to cool.
- Peel the bananas and cut them in half then prick them with a tooth pick.
- Dip the cut side into the honey making sure it’s well coated and then stick on the almonds.
- Fill 4 cups halfway up with the 100 and 1000s then place the banana lolly pops inside and serve!
Peel the bananas just before using to stop them going brown