For the crepes
- 160 gr. whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 260 ml. soy milk
- 60 gr. melted margarine
- 1 tablespoon margarine for the pan
For the chocolate cream
- 50 gr. soy cream
- 100 gr. soy milk
- 30 gr. icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon corn flour
- 4 tablespoons Cointreau
- 50 gr. chocolate
- 70 gr. hazelnut praline
- Blend all the ingredients together with a hand-held mixer.
- Place a nonstick frying pan over a low heat and add a little margarine until it melts
- Add the crepe batter to the frying pan and cook until it stiffens, then flip over and cook for a further 30 seconds
- Mix the icing sugar and corn flour in a bowl. Boil the milk and soy cream and when it starts to boil, add in the sugar and corn flour. Cook the mixture for 1 minute and turn off the heat.
- Add in the chocolate and stir until well melted. Add the Cointreau and hazelnut praline and whisk until it stiffens with a hand-held mixer. Reserve in the refrigerator until very cold.
- Put the crepe on a plate, add enough chocolate cream to the center and wrap up. Serve two per person.