- 80 gr. tapioca
- 400 ml. rice milk
- 1 pear
- 1 mango
- 1 tangerine
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 dessert spoons of sunflower oil
- Peel the pears, core and dice them. Drizzle with lemon juice to prevent discoloring.
- Dice the mango, and squeeze the tangerine juice.
- Bring the tangerine juice to the boil with rice milk, diced fruit and tapioca. Simmer over a low heat for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking. Turn off heat and let stand covered for 10 minutes.
- Once the puree is cold add the sunflower oil, mix well and serve cold.