- 500ml cooking cream
- 80g sugar
- 4 sheets of gelatin
- 1 orange peel
- Shredded coconut
- Silver candy pearlsfor cake decoration
- Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water.
- Meanwhile, boil the cream with sugar and orange peel, and then remove from heat. Drain the gelatin and add to cream.
- Simmer and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Pass the mixture through a fine sieve and pour into half-sphere and half-cylinder shaped silicone molds.
- Allow to solidify in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.
- Assemble the dish with a half sphere and a half cylinder of the same jello creamto make an igloo and its door.
- Sprinkle with grated coconut and serve with silver candy pearls.
You can also decorate with white choclate sauce . Add fruit to the jello cream – to make eating fruit more fun for kids.