- A pint of milk
- 8 eggs
- 125gr sugar
- 4 Espresso coffees
- Orange and lemon peel
- Caramelize the sugar over a low heat until it starts to smoke.
- Pour into the base of the flan molds, let cool and reserve .
- In a saucepan, bring the milk to the boil with a cinnamon stick and the the fruit peel. Remove from heat.
- Mix the eggs with sugar and two espresso coffees, add the milk and pour the mix into the molds.
- Cook in a bain marie for about 25 minutes at 180 º. Let cool and remove from molds
Mix coffee and cocoa powder for a smoother taste.