- 400 ml. coconut milk (or coconut pulp, which is sold frozen)
- 200 ml. cream
- 100 gr. sugar
- 1 sheet gelatin
- 1 vanilla bean (optional)
- Star anise (optional)
- Passion fruit
- Edible flowers or petals
- Mix the cream with coconut milk, sugar, vanilla pod and some star anise. Bring to the boil over a low heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and when it has cooled slightly, add the hydrated gelatin sheet. Let it cool and remove the vanilla pod and star anise. Reserve.
- Peel the papaya, naranjilla, the rambutan and seeded passion fruit. Cut the fruit and reserve. You can also coat some grapes and petals with some egg white and sugar and leave at room temperature for one hour.
- Pour the coconut soup into a bowl and top fruit, petals and lime peel.