- 500 gr. coconut pulp
- 200 gr. vegetable-based cream
- 2 coconuts
- 1 mango
- ¼ papaya
- 2 rambutan
- 2 lychees
- 1 pitahaya
- ½ teaspoon of agar agar powder
- 1 stick lemongrass
- Lime rind
- Orange rind
- Open the coconut in half and reserve the milk.
- Cut the lemongrass in half and crush with the handle of the knife, mix with half the coconut pulp and bring to the boil. Remove from heatand leave to infuse until cool.
- Remove lemongrass and add the agar – agar to the coconut and bring back to the boil, stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat and add the rest of the coconut, sturring with whisk.
- Whisk the cream with 40 gr. sugar and add it to the mixture, stirring gently with a spoon.
- Fill the coconut with the coconut soup.
- Chop the fruit and add it to the soup.
- When ready to serve, grate over some lime and orange zest.