- 1kg boneless beef knuckle
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 bunch rosemary
- 1 bunch thyme
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1 cup white wine
- 250g onions
- 4 small potatoes
- 200g carrots
- In a pan, sauté the onions with whole peeled carrots and sliced potatoes, add chopped boneless beef knuckle and let it brown with the vegetables.
- Add a teaspoon of flour to the meat, along with the herbs and white wine. Let the alcohol evaporate and cover with beef broth.
- Let simmer for about an hour.
- When the meat is tender, strain off the sauce and serve the meat with vegetables and sauce.
You can tie the herbs up with kitchen string to make removing them easier once the stew is done and thus not have to strain the sauce.